Are you passionate about managing a portfolio of Digital Marketing campaigns? Do you thrive on providing world-class customer service?
Account Managers are our orchestra conductors. They oversee their clients’ digital media presence through Olly Olly’s services (websites, SEO, social media, paid advertising), while establishing healthy, long term client relationships. Managing a portfolio of large scale accounts from varying industries, they achieve their client’s marketing goals by working collaboratively with all departments (SEO, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Development).
Account Managers at Olly Olly are expert long-term relationship builders, and their clients’ happiness is their number one priority. We’re willing to train the right person in technical aspects, as long as they meet the right competencies!
- Manage recurring client communications and delivery of ongoing projects, through monthly scheduled calls and email correspondence.
- Improve overall client experience & client retention by providing best in class customer service & gathering constructive feedback.
- Drive innovation, business planning and development of firm services with functional leads and cross-functional partners.
- Oversee the success of ongoing marketing campaigns (campaign status reports, campaign results & quarterly account reviews with clients)
- Coordinate project revisions and delegation of tasks (creative and developmental) through proactive communication with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain a sense of awareness for client marketing needs by strategizing plans of action (identifying potential risks, roadblocks and new opportunities in order to maximize growth & success of campaigns)
- 1+ years in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Relationship Management roles | nice-to-have
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing (Facebook, Instagram marketing, Analytics, User Experience, Paid Media and Search marketing) | nice-to-have
- Client Retention & Upselling experience | nice-to-have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree | nice-to-have
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite | required
- Communication | Excellent written & verbal communication skills, ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external stakeholders
- Relationship Building | Ability to build and nurture long term collaborative partnerships
- Goal-Oriented | Self-starter with a strong work ethic and resourceful spirit. An entrepreneurial mindset, competitive spirit, ownership and pride in what you do.
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills and ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
Benefits | Austin, TX & Charlotte, NC
- Competitive pay (base + commission)
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth