Are you passionate about managing a portfolio of Digital Marketing campaigns?
Do you thrive on providing world-class customer service?
Account Managers are our orchestra conductors. They oversee their clients’ digital media presence through Olly Olly’s services (websites, SEO, social media, paid advertising), while establishing healthy, long term client relationships. Managing a portfolio of large scale accounts from varying industries, they achieve their client’s marketing goals by working collaboratively with all departments (SEO, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Development).
Account Managers at Olly Olly are expert long-term relationship builders, and their clients’ happiness is their number one priority. We’re willing to train the right person in technical aspects, as long as they meet the right competencies!
- Account Management:
– Oversee the success of ongoing marketing campaigns (campaign status reports, campaign results & quarterly account reviews with clients)
– Coordinate project revisions and delegation of tasks (creative and developmental) through proactive communication with cross-functional teams.
– Maintain a sense of awareness for client marketing needs by strategizing plans of action (identifying potential risks, roadblocks and new opportunities in order to maximize growth & success of campaigns)
- Client Relations:
– Manage recurring client communications and delivery of ongoing projects, through monthly scheduled calls and email correspondence.
– Improve overall client experience & client retention by providing best in class customer service & gathering constructive feedback.
– Drive innovation, business planning and development of firm services with functional leads and cross-functional partners.
– Desired | 1+ years in either Customer Service, Account Management roles, or related.
– Desired | 1+ years of experience with Digital Marketing (Facebook, Instagram marketing, Analytics, User Experience, Paid Media and Search marketing).
-Desired | Client Retention experience.
-Are you a recent marketing graduate looking to get your foot in the door? We are willing to train the right person, with a passion for marketing!
-Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Relationship Building | Ability to build and nurture long term collaborative partnerships.
- Communication | Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Critical Thinking | Strategic, inquisitive and highly analytical.
- Goal Oriented | Self-starter with a strong work ethic and resourceful spirit.
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Leadership | Inspires others by planning & motivating.
Benefits | Charlotte, NC
- Competitive pay (base + commission)
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth