The Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling written content for our clients’ websites (small-to-mid-sized businesses across a variety of industries). This role’s responsibilities include writing, editing and revising copy, including optimized service pages, landing pages, and others.
A successful Copywriter is detail-oriented, and has the ability to present Olly Olly’s customers in a conversational and literate tone, while demonstrating a command of the English language and have excellent grammar skills. Multiple projects are worked on simultaneously, in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Researching technical topics to write detailed, authoritative content to explain the subject better than any other ranking page on the web.
- Writing compelling, search engine optimized copy for web pages, blogs, email campaigns and other assets, while adhering to deadlines.
- Editing, sharpening and refining the content produced by the team to maintain high standards of output.
- Collaborating with SEO and Account Management teams on optimizing current copy on a client’s website to ensure successful campaign results.
- Participating in the team culture at Olly Olly & providing feedback to your team on a regular basis, and partnering in efforts to improve current best practices and processes.
- 1 year professional long form writing experience | required
- Experience with digital marketing copywriting, including business websites & blogs | nice-to-have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, or related fields | nice-to-have
- Languages: Advanced English | required
- Software: GSuite | required
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills and ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Driven | Passion for search marketing and self-education in industry principles. Possesses self-motivation, diligence, and attention to detail.
- Coachability | Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude, strong work ethic with a desire to learn and grow.
- Attention to Detail | Possess a strong sense of monitoring and checking information, while organizing time and resources efficiently
Benefits | Nicaragua
- Work From Home
- Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Reimbursed Health Insurance
- Nicaraguan Employment Benefits (13th month, Vacation, Holidays, Severance)
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth