You’re someone who makes sure things get done. you find fulfillment in successfully executing a project and moving on to the next challenge!
Our Project Managers are the very first contact our newly onboarded clients have with Olly Olly. They manage a range of website building projects for small business clients. They work with an intimate cross-functional team of creatives, strategists, and techies. Project Managers who succeed at Olly Olly understand that they are building the foundation for the rest of our client’s journey with us, and that foundation has to be strong!
Our Project Managers enjoy laying the groundwork for projects by understanding each and every nuance. They are naturally organized people who keep cool as a cucumber under pressure. Master communicators, they are passionate about planning, leadership, and helping a shared vision come to life.
- Project Management
– Lead simultaneous website building projects for clients
– Conduct intake calls with clients, to understand their branding, online marketing goals and unique value propositions
– Maintain thorough project documentation in internal systems such as: notes, status reports, feedback, and approvals.
– Assign tasks to complete the website building with all internal departments (SEO, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Development)
– Conduct website reviews independently and along with client prior to websites going live
– Ensure a smooth transition by scheduling website go-lives, and introducing clients to Account Managers
– Drive innovation, business planning and development of firm services with functional leads and cross-functional partners.
- Client Relations
– Maintain regular client communications through phone and email, to ensure websites are delivered on schedule, proper client expectations are established, and standards of quality are met, ensuring client satisfaction.
– Improve overall client experience by providing best in class customer service & gathering constructive feedback.
– 1+ years in Project Management or Customer Service role | desired
– Familiarity with Digital Marketing (Facebook, Instagram marketing, Analytics, User Experience, Paid Media and Search marketing) | desired
– Bachelor’s Degree | Are you a recent marketing graduate looking to get your foot in the door? We are willing to train the right person with a passion for marketing!
– Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite | required
- Relationship-Building | Ability to build and nurture collaborative partnerships with clients and internal team.
- Problem Solving | Ability to research possible solutions to solve a problem or situation.
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills and ability to handle competing priorities
- Communication | Excellent written & verbal communication
- Critical Thinking | Strategic, inquisitive and highly analytical
- Goal Oriented | Self-starter with a strong work ethic and resourceful spirit
- Leadership | Inspires others by planning & motivating
Benefits | Austin, TX
- Competitive pay (base + commission)
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth