We’re expanding! We’re looking for a Sales Manager ready to take on the challenge of setting the foundations for Olly Olly’s new office in Phoenix, Arizona. Our Sales Manager will tap into the competitive talent pool in Phoenix, to build, train and grow a strong team of sellers from the ground up.
This is an on-site position in our Phoenix office.
- Lead hiring efforts to kick start our sales team in the Phoenix office.
- Forecasting and tracking sales goals and reporting results, maintaining awareness of the sales pipeline cycle.
- Oversee sales team performance and provide hands-on support for sales executives as they close deals.
- Develop and implement a coaching and performance monitoring methodology for training of sales executives.
- 1-2 years of Sales Management experience | required
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing services | nice-to-have
- Experience in small business sales | nice-to-have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree | nice-to-have
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM’s | nice-to-have
- GSuite | required
- Goal Oriented | Self-starter with a strong work ethic and resourceful spirit. An entrepreneurial mindset, competitive spirit, ownership and pride in what you do.
- Problem Solving | Ability to identify possible solutions to solve a problem or situation.
- Innovation | Strong commitment to continuous improvement, ability to continually seek and develop creative approaches.
- Leadership | Inspires others by planning & motivating.
- Relationship Building | Ability to build and nurture long term collaborative partnerships
- Competitive pay (base + commission)
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth