Are you passionate about finding and hiring great talent?
The Sales Recruiter at Olly Olly is responsible for growing a strong talent pipeline to hire monthly classes of the best sales executives out there. We focus our sales recruiting efforts in Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX and Phoenix, AZ. Our Sales Recruiter understands full-cycle recruiting, from talent sourcing to interviewing an onboarding, and is ready to collaborate with other recruiters to meet hiring deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this role is creative in finding innovative sources for new talent, and creating efficient recruiting processes while empathetically providing great candidate experience to all applicants.
- Prospecting, sourcing and screening candidates to identify fit with particular positions, including contacting candidate references and verifying education requirements.
- Interview candidates through phone screenings and video interviews to ensure hiring deadlines are met and candidates receive an efficient recruiting experience, through the use of an Applicant Tracking System, and job boards.
- Track & measure recruiting & retention metrics, adjusting strategy and tactics as-needed based on findings, to improve current processes to ensure smooth, scalable operation of our sales team pipeline.
- Provide intuitive support to hiring managers & internal recruiting team in regards to implementing and maintaining an organized recruiting and hiring process.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting & hiring process, by setting clear expectations for candidates along every step of the recruiting process and prioritizing following up communications with candidates in regards to next steps and outcomes.
- 1+ years of Recruiting experience | required
- 1+ years of Sales experience | nice-to-have
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience | nice-to-have
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other HR Management software | nice-to-have
- Familiarity with professional social networks and sites (Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter) | nice-to-have
- Labor Legislation and DEI knowledge | nice-to-have
- GSuite | required
- Goal Oriented | Self-starter with a strong work ethic and resourceful spirit. An entrepreneurial mindset, competitive spirit, ownership and pride in what you do.
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills and ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Communication | Excellent written & verbal communication skills, ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Collaboration | Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and in a team setting. Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
- Innovation | Strong commitment to continuous improvement, ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing.
- Work From HomeCompetitive pay
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth