The Account Executive will be responsible for researching, identifying and prospecting small-medium businesses in the United States. You will generate quality leads through cold calling potential prospects. This role will be tasked with reaching decision makers of the business and conducting conversations to qualify the opportunity, set a time to run a demo and ultimately sell prospects.
Our Sales Representatives are a close knit team, constantly encouraging one another to push it to the next level. We will be training you on all aspects of the business, from our product and service to best sales practices, through mentorship, training, and guidance on how to be the best you can be. Speaking of training, we believe the best people to lead our future sellers are people who’ve done it successfully HERE. This is why 100% of our management team began their Olly Olly career as an Account Executive, and were promoted from within. As we continue with our rapid growth plan, the opportunities for future management positions only keep multiplying.
- Sell the organization’s full suite of digital products & services to new prospects through a consultative sales approach
- Sourcing new sales opportunities and contacting these prospects via outbound cold calls
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Negotiating all agreements with prospective clients
- Meeting or exceeding both personal and team sales goals and quotas
- Experience: 6+ months of experience of cold calling and prospecting (Preferably 50+ calls daily) | desired
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or recent graduate | desired
- Software: Experience with CRM’s such as Salesforce | desired
- Goal Oriented | Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, competitive spirit, ownership and pride in what you do.
- Time Management | Strong organizational skills and ability to handle competing priorities
- Problem Solving | Ability to to identify customers needs and provide solutions
- Coachability | Receptive to feedback and implements immediately with a positive attitude, strong work ethic with a desire to learn and grow.
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth