The SEO Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling copy for digital media. This role’s responsibilities include writing, editing and revising copy, including optimized service pages, landing pages, and other web content for our clients (small-to-mid-sized businesses across a variety of industries).
A successful SEO Copywriter is detail-oriented, and has the ability to present Olly Olly’s customers in a conversational and literate tone, while demonstrating a command of the English language and have excellent grammar and punctuation skills. Multiple projects are worked on simultaneously, in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Familiarity with digital marketing copywriting is preferred, but we can train the right candidates.
- Researching technical topics to write detailed, authoritative content to explain the subject better than any other ranking page on the web.
- Writing compelling, search engine optimized copy for web pages, blogs, email campaigns and other assets.
- Editing, sharpening and refining the content produced by the team to maintain high standards of output.
- Collaborating with SEO and Account Management teams on optimizing current copy on a client’s website to ensure successful campaign results.
- Participating in the team culture at Olly Olly & providing feedback to your team on a regular basis, and partnering in efforts to improve current best practices and processes.
– Minimum 1 year professional writing experience (required)
– Experience with writing for business websites & blogs (preferred)
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, or related fields (preferred, not required)
– Advanced English
– GSuite (required)– Microsoft Office (required)
- Time management
Benefits | Anywhere
- Work From Home
- Flexible Work Hours