Do you have a knack for creating engaging experiences and keeping things in order? We’re looking for a jack-of-all-trades to bring their passion and drive to our People Ops team as our next Workplace Experience Coordinator based in our Charlotte, NC office. Our People Ops team is responsible for delivering exceptional employee experience and workplace culture and providing a seamless support system for our employees, both in office and at home.
As the Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will take part in optimizing and improving the employee experience, finding opportunities to create efficiencies in our programs, leading to a more meaningful and satisfying work experience. The WE Coordinator will support various employee focused programs, in addition to operational and administrative initiatives.
The WE Coordinator is instrumental in facilitating and building employee engagement when it comes to company events and programs. They are a champion of our overall culture that emphasizes respect, diversity, equity, inclusion and a sense of belonging. The right person for this role is service-oriented with superb attention to detail, a love of multitasking, and a proven track record of seeing projects through to completion.
- Acting as part of our employee welcome wagon in ensuring a smooth & efficient onboarding experience. This includes setting up new hire gear (equipment, swag, etc.) and assisting with new hire orientation activities.
- Managing daily office operations, including opening the office, daily walkthroughs, and ensuring all guests, visitors and candidates are greeted properly.
- Acting as a culture ambassador to drive internal events, coordinating with the WE team on event execution. This includes generating ideas for new culture initiatives, ensuring all activities are well-planned, communicated and executed within budget.
- Communications | Standardizing, creating & sending weekly newsletters to keep our team informed & engaged. This includes announcing employee birthdays, Olly Olly anniversaries, promotions & other accomplishments & personal celebrations through different channels.
- Stocking, maintaining and tracking inventory of kitchen & office supplies, employee equipment, and employee swag.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc projects and assignments as needed.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an office support or service role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in G-Suite & Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong organizational skills with consistent follow-through
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) with all levels – senior management, employees and vendors
- High degree of initiative; resourceful in hunting for information & solutions
- Excellent attention to detail, including accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Experience with event and/or program planning
- 401(k) package
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits options
- Generous PTO + paid company holidays
- Casual, laid-back office culture
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting start-up environment culture offering accelerated career & personal growth